A Spiritual Healer as defined by the Institute may be anyone who believes they posses abilities, talents or gifts that will assist individuals seeking their services to regain and improve their state of Spiritual Wholeness or Balance.
Professional Education or Development refers to skills and knowledge that can be attained for both personal and career enhancement. Personal and Professional Development encompasses all types of facilitated learning opportunities, ranging from informal course work, certification courses, college, degrees, licensing, confer-ences and other opportunities. There are a variety of approaches to Personal and Professional Development, including consultation, coaching, communities of practice, lesson study, mentoring, reflective supervision and technical assistance.
A wide variety of people who consider themselves Spiritual Healers within the Natural, Holistic, Wellness, Complimentary, Alternative, Intuitive, Psychic, Medium, Allopathic, Integrative, Ministry Professions and other like minded persons of service engage in Personal and Professional Education. Over 400 persons to date have done so with the Institute.
Individuals have participated in our Personal and Professional Education because of an interest in lifelong learning, a sense of moral obligation, to maintain and improve professional competence, enhance career progression, keep abreast of new technology and practice, or to comply with professional regulatory organizations.
Many State Licensing Organizations, Associations, Training and Certifying bodies have Personal and Professional Education requirements for continued affiliation. Our Learning Opportunities carry Continuing Education Units (CE's) accepted by many.
You should strongly consider our Professional Education if:
1. You believe that Spiritual Healing either comes through you to your client or are assisting individuals seeking your services to regain and improve their state of Spiritual Wholeness or Balance.
2. If you are Certified or Taining in a Spiritual Healing Technique (listed here) or you posses others you would like to utilize within legal parameters.
3. You wish to Assist or Coach others as a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH).
4. You desire to develop and expand your talents personally and professionally as a Spiritual Healer.
5. You desire to join a community of other Spiritual Healers who are assisting in creating a better world.
6. You want to practice with high integrity and create a higher level of value as a Professional.
7. You would like to advance the world view and continued acceptance of Spiritual Healing Practices in your community.
Prerequisite: Certified in a Healing Method and successful completion of the following additional education.
Once you have completed the additional Professional Education and in MOST CASES Certified in a Healing Technique you may become a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH) with any Approved Board of the Federation of Spiritual Healer Licensing Boards.
Those who are Licensed may use any spiritual abilities, talents, gifts or healing techniques listed here (within certain legal parameters and within the guidelines of the Federation of Spiritual Healer Licensing Boards) to help those seeking their services to regain and improve their state of Spiritual Wholeness or Balance. The person seeking their services decides when Spiritual Wholeness or Balance is achieved.
The License offered is NOT a Federal, State, County or City Issued License in any jurisdiction of the United States of America or abroad. but, is of an Ecclesiastical Nature and Designates those retaining it as a Licensed Spiritual Healer anywhere they practice.